Runnat 2011

Runnat 2011
Run for the nation - run, pray and believe

7 clocks

You are my all in all

My Lord is above all

Runnat 2010

Runnat 2010
RunPrayBelieve

You are a great God

You are a great God
Halleluiah

Follow my tweets

Follow Phatkor on Twitter

Sunday 24 January 2010

Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa

While surfing the food-sphere in the many food related blogs, I came across this name which I thought was very appealing and which then got me jotting down the particulars and googling it for the location map.

After church Sunday, I got my family to check it out. It turned out to be an utter disappointment, overall. The place was easy to find, somewhere in Sunway Damansara, just next to the new Gizo Sunway mall. The outlet looks impressive from the outside. But the food, the typical one across the menu being nasi lemak, was so-so le. I tried the mee rebus and it turned out to be a bowl of completely soggy noodles with some funny looking and tasting gravy. The ingredients too were far from that of a typical mee rebus serving.

Overall, it was a disappointment. Conclusion - have to drop this out from my fud-list.

No comments:

my familliiiieeeee

The personality of my blog

Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant Garde
You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.